Compact Capsule Slip Ring 12 Channels Electrical Rotary Joint
,Teflon Silver Plated Wire
The series of compact capsule electrical slip ring has been
designed keeping flexibility, cost-effectiveness and reliability in
mind , offers a low torque design with gold-on-gold contacts.it can
meet 360 degree freely rotation and has very long life about 10
million rotary cycles. it with most reliable performance.
The LPC-12B Slip Ring which is also called a rotary electrical
interface, commutator, collector, swivel or an electrical rotary
joint , provides smoother running, lower torque and lower
electrical noise than competitive slip rings. It is available in 6,
12 circuit modes.
|Operating Speed||0-300 rpm|
|Number of Circuits||12|
|Current Rating||2 amps per circuit|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||28# silver plated copper|
|Lead Length||Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)|
|Dielectric Strength||≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ @ 500 VDC|
|Electronic Noise||1mΩ Min|
1. 12 circuits models
2. Capsule Length 26.43 mm
2. 2 amps per circuit ,240VAC/DC
3. Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life
4. Gold -Gold contacts
5. Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
6. Compatible with data bus protocols
7. Widely used in various fields of industry
8. Sealed units are available
9. Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, lead wires
10. Transfers analog and digital signals
11. In a wide range of configurations, available with 5 and 10 amp
power rings combined with 2 amps rings.
1. Low torque minimizes system torque budget
2. Compact design to fit in the most demanding space.
3. Used advanced technology to design,lower consumtion
4. Free operation(no cleaning or lubrication required)
5. Smooth running
6. Low electrical noise
7. Precision module provides long time maintenance
8. Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
9. Can combine signal and power in same slip ring,completely
satisfy 360 degrees of rotation
10. High bandwidth transfer capability
1. Electrical test equipment, Indexing tables
2. Manufacturing and process control equipment
3. Exhibit / display equipment
4. CCTV pan / tilt camera mounts
5. Precision rotary table
6. Robotics, rotary sensors, urgent illume equipment
7. Centrifuge , Inertial navigation equipment
8. Aviation, military ,instrument, medical equipment.
JINPAT has 20 years experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our
factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional
R&D team, advanced production equipment and skillful 300
employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in the
Europe and North America.
It is rich technologically advanced equipment with high precision
test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we meet the
demands having varied specifications with ensured durable and
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What does JINPAT do?
We focus on developing, designing, manufacturing high quality slip
rings, and offering various solutions for rotating systems.
2. Whom with us?
We are cooperating and growing with customers in difference
industries. Our expertise meet various requirements and standards
as well as in military specification.
3. How biggest current of your product could pass?
We can customize special design as per customer’s requirement. So
far, we sold the biggest current--600A to our customer, which
received great welcome from them. If you require higher current,
please feel free to contact with us.
4. Your coax rotary joint series only have one channel or more?
We can provide one channel or multiple channels with SM or MM to
you. If you have other special demands, our sales engineer will
recommend you the most suitable product.
5. Why should I choose precious metal over mercury contacts?
The primary reason is safety. Mercury is, of course, a toxic
substance, so if your application involves food manufacturing or
processing, pharmaceutical equipment, or any other use where
contamination could be a serious threat, your choice should be
precious metal contacts. Leakage of the mercury and the resultant
contamination could be extremely serious.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature,
rotation speed and environment.
2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please
contact us with you special needs!